Tiramisu Cake | Large | 500 gr
Availability: In Stock
Tiramisu Cake | Large | 150 gr
- Please click HERE to see the rest of our Turkish desserts collection
- Tiramisu (from the Italian language, spelled tiramisù, [ˌtiramiˈsu], meaning "pick me up" or "cheer me up") is a coffee-flavored Italian dessert.
- It is made of ladyfingers (savoiardi) dipped in coffee, layered with a whipped mixture of eggs, sugar and mascarpone cheese, flavoured with cocoa.
Buy tiramisu cake
- The recipe has been adapted into many varieties of cakes and other desserts.
- Its origins are often disputed among Italian regions Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia.
- Also, add Whipping cream on top of the cake to make it extra delicious
- Get your Turkish desserts from our Turkish Bakery Toronto
- Check out the list of the best Turkish desserts